Recent Visits: [an error occurred while processing this directive]
Reunion Events Updated 10 Jun 2007
June 28, Thursday:
* 1PM / 7PM : Reunion - Class of 1957 (50th reunion), 1PM, Lunch at Holiday Inn
(Private room - Ask at desk because not yet assigned): 7 PM, Movies and Popcorn,
Elks Club upstairs, Rock Around the Clock/Don't Knock the Rock. Class President
David Holt. All classes of the 1950's & 1960's welcome.
June 29, Friday:
* 7AM / 12NOON : Reunion - Class of 1957 (50 year reunion) - 7:00-6:00AM Breakfast
at FHS - 12NOON : Fish Fry at Frank Simon's Lake Kabetogama home, Contact Frank Simon,
Betty (Dunham) Koski, or Class President David Holt.
* 11:30AM : All Classes from the 1930's & 1940's - 11:30 a.m. Lunch at the Koochiching
Co. Senior Citizen Center, Cost $3 - contact Ginny Jesperson 218-286-3114 to reserve
* 3PM : Reunion - Class of 1995, Sha Sha Resort, 3:00-6:00 pm, contact Kady Hexum
* 5PM : Reunion - Class of 1954 - Thunderbird, on the deck. Snacks will be served,
contact Taffy, Colleen Early, or Judy Doughtery.
* 5PM / 6:30PM : Reunion - Classes of 1955 & 1956, Moose Club: 5PM Cash Bar, 6:30PM
Dinner - Contact: Bev Ossachuck. (Click BUTTON below for more information and for
* 5:30PM : Reunion - Class of 1941, Holiday Inn for dinner, contact Corky Brindos
* 5:30PM : Reunion - Class of 1987, 20th Reunion - Chicken & Ribs Dinner, Road House
Supper Club, 5:30 to 8:30, followed by dancing : RSVP Barb Owen-Boerger ... (Click
BUTTON bellow for more info).
* 5:30PM / 6:30PM / 7PM / 8:30PM : Reunion - Class of 1977, 30 Year, Ranier Hall,
Catered dinner planned, and DJ booked: 5:30-6:30 p.m. Registration & Social Hour,
6:30-7:00 Class Photo, 7:00-8:00 dinner, 8:30-12:30 DeeJay : Contact Margaret
* 6PM : Reunion - Class of 1959 - Falls Country Club, Cash Bar & Food, contact Judy
(Bergstedt) Krantz, phone 218-283-2860
* 6PM : Reunion - Class of 2001 - 6 Year - Rumors Up North , Contact Jennifer (JJ)
* 6PM / 7PM : Reunion - Class of 1975 - 6:00 pm, Lu's Bar in Ericsburg, 50th Birthday
Party for all classmates, BBQ & music for everyone's enjoyment. BBQ served at 7:00 pm,
Contact LuAnne (Arnold) Caul
* 6PM : Reunion - Class of 1998, 9 Year, Outpost - Contact Becky Olson 218-285-3658
* 6PM : Reunion - Classes of 1961, 1962, 1963 & 1964 -Holiday Inn: Contact Kay Arnold,
Jeannine Nelson, Jackie Glowack, Carol Hauge, Ron Hilke 286-3256.
* 6PM : Reunion - Class of 1992 - Family Bowling at Timber Pins, Contact: Jessica
(Dornhecker) Crosby 283-8311
* 6:30PM : Reunion - Class of 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975 & 1976, Ranier Muni : Contact:
Mary Ann Robb 218-283-9816 : Muni Motto: Come for one & stay till one.
* 7PM : Reunion - Class of 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970 & 1971 - Sha Sha Resort
- *Music by Chuck Lepper, Lynn Schwankl, Steve Mostad, Paul Lucca, Greg Anderson,
Jon Zeipen with Nick Kostiuk & Brian Toder on horns) Contact: Gordy Dault, Pam
Wenberg, Janet Nelson or Diane Edens
* 7PM : Reunion - Class of 1978 & 1979 - Viking Bar, Hors d'oeuvres: Contact: Cindy
Kostiuk (218) 283-8927 or Patty Haggerty 608) 687-3901 or Sally Brown (218) 283-4727.
* 7PM / 7:30PM : Reunion - Class of 1982, 25 Year, 7:00 pm, Thunderbird - program at
7:30, Cash bar & appetizers. Contact Mary Pelowski
* 7:30PM : Reunion - Classes 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988,
& 1989: Roadhouse Contact Missy Walls, Barb Owen-Boerger or Stacey (Burns) Kaiser.
* 8PM : Reunion - Classes 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, & 1996: Rumors Up
North, 8:00-midnight. Cash Bar & live band "Crosstown", contact person: Rosie
* 8PM : 1999 & 2000 Reunion - Rumors Up North, 8:00 -midnight. Contact Rosie K.
June 30, Saturday:
* 7AM / 12NOON / 5PM : Reunion - Class of 1957 (50th reunion), 7:00-9:00AM Breakfast
at FHS, 12NOON Picnic Lunch at the Park before the Parade. 5PM Dinner will be
Backyard Barbeque. Class President David Holt
* 10AM / 11AM / 5:30PM : Reunion for all Present & Former Bronco Swim Team Members
(Boys & Girls) Swimmers & Divers - Special Swim Day : 10 - 11AM Warm-up, 11:00AM.
Swim Meet at the Falls High Pool - Special Gathering to honor retiring Coach Rich
Reed & Assistant Coach Beth Reed. Contact: Committee Chairpersons Tricia & Clint
Chase at 218-283-9610, All Swimmers and Divers are invited to gather at the Reed's
home for Sloppy Joes at 5:30.
* 1PM : Reunion for all former students of the Ray School - Open House at the Ray
School, 1:00 to 3:00 PM, Coffee & Bars will be served. Contact person is Tammy
Linder 283-9411 (work phone number)
* 2PM : Reunion - All Former employees & Associates of Paul Lawrence Construction
Co. (Palco) - 2:00-5:00 pm at VFW Club, Contact Mary Ann Robb-286-3071
* 3PM : Cash Bar & Food - Class of 1995, Sha Sha Resort, 3:00-6:00 pm, contact
* 5PM / 6PM : Reunion - Class of 1952 & 1953: 5:00PM Social Hour, 6:00PM dinner
at Thunder Bird Lodge: Contact Barbara Miller, 218-285-7038.
* 5PM : Reunion - Carson Lupie / Holler Neighborhood - Elks Club, 5:00 p.m. -
9:00 p.m. Contact: Colleen Early, Taffy Walls or Carl Belanger. Music by Pat
Porter. Prizes to be drawn, Tee-shirts to buy. "Open to the Public - no one
under 21 will be admitted".
* 5PM : Reunion - Class of 1976 - Philosophers Club - Contact John Walls at 286-5488
* 5PM : Reunion - Class of 1955, at Ranier Hall, Walleye fish fry, 5:00 p.m.
contact Kay Herman 283-4024.
* 6PM : Family Deck Party - Class of 1987, Woody's Resort Deck, Ranier, Must
RSVP by June 15 Barb Owen-Boerger ... (Click BUTTON bellow for more info).
* 6PM : Reunion - Class of 1997, 10 Year Reunion, Sha Sha Resort: Contact: Kim
(Sundin) Oppelt at 1-952-707-1255 or Cally Bartz.
* 7PM : Reunion - Class of 1958 at Holiday Inn, 7:00-9:00 pm, Contact: MaryNell
Gust, Sharalyn Blanchard Schaak (See Message Board)
* 7PM : 2002 Reunion- 7:00 p.m. (5 year) Sha Sha Resort, contact Shannon Nagle
or Amanda (Leerssen) Hostetter at 218-590-8590.
* 7:30PM : 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 & 2005 Reunion 7:30 - 11:30 p.m. - Street Dance
- deejay, Brian Glad ('96) by Smokey the Bear. The Viking will set up outside bar
for those 21 & over only.
* 8PM : Reunion - Class of 1992, 8:00 p.m. - midnight, 15 year, Sha Sha Resort,
Contact: Jessica (Dornhecker) Crosby 283-8311
July 1, Sunday:
* NOON : Reunion - Class of 1945, Noon - at the home of Ron & Jessie Laurian.
Fire #747. Serving Lunch $10/person or $15/couple. Contact Adeline Haugland.
* 1PM : Reunion - Class of 1946, Open House 1-3 P.M. at the home of Lorraine Kantor.
Contacts: Lorraine (218-283-9333) or Jennie Skrien (218-283-2155)
* 1PM : Reunion - Class of 1957 (50th reunion), 1PM Lunch at the Dock. Class President
* 3PM : Reunion - Class of 1960, potluck at Joan (Vold) Heinle's island 3-7 PM,
phone: (970) 453-4408
* 5PM : Reunion - Classes of 1947 & 1948, 19th Hole, Chairman Cubby Johnson, other
contacts: Sharon (Davis) Saari, Donna (Steingas) Dehn, Bill Rogers & Class of 1947
class president John Ruelle.
* 5PM : Reunion - Classes of 1950 & 1951, "1949 also welcome", Thunderbird Lodge
: Contacts: Janet Schultheis, 218-283-2482, & Joanne Finstad at 218-286-5737.
Other Special Events being held Sunday the 1st
* Waldbillig Family Reunion, Contact Maggie (Musetta) McBride
July 5, Thursday:
* 4PM : Reunion - Class of 1953, Holiday Inn
... every year, the 1953 ers rendezvous at 4 PM on July 5th, and is open to whoever
comes. Each person orders own meal, drinks, etc., and we keep it very simple. We
expect there will be some who will not be at the ACR who may come to our regular
event, and vice versa ... As to our special time with the ACR, the classes of
1952 and 1953 are combining ... and it will be a dinner at Thunderbird on
Saturday, June 30 ... (Ancy Morse - 12 Oct 2006) ... (Send A Message)
Click your BACK button to leave.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
[an error occurred while processing this directive]